sexta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2008

From Japan without sleeping!



Hello my friends!



This post is written in Kobe. A long journey to get here, started yesterday at 5 am in Porto and ended today at 9 am local and now I'm restraining myself from falling asleep in the hotel before the night comes. The temperature outside is suffocating (>30ºC) and the city around the hotel is mainly concrete, malls and a lot of busy people on the streets. However at evening I'll have a local guide, a couchsurfer, to show me around, and then more interesting photos should follow.




(view from my window)


(this pastry, which not that usual in Portugal, here is totally IN. I guess we're exotic people to their eyes. Also interesting, at the ATMs the foreign languages available are English and Portuguese?!!)


2 comentários:

Alev disse...

Hi Manel! I'm fascinated to see that you are in Japan. I would love to go there someday. Will you be staying just in Kobe, or will you also go to other cities? Looking forward to seeing more photos and reading about further adventures. Please say hi to Migu and the kids!
Cheers from Ankara :)

Manel disse...

Hi Alev! Nice to hear from you!
Yes, I will go to some to some other places....follow this blog!